george takei is a gift to humanity
| Teen Wolf | Doctor Who | Harry Potter |
| Sterek | Destiel | Drarry | River Song | Feminism | GLBT | ~
"Tell me one last thing. Is this real? Or is it just happening inside my head?"
"Of course it's happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that means that it is not real?"
This blog is against 50 Shades of Grey and sees it for what it truly is: glorification of abuse on women and literal trash
I will also point out how horribly inaccurate it portrays BDSM.
stiles, sterek, and derek + text posts~
(inspired by literally everyone else)
is anyONE ELSE JUST SO EXCITED FOR PUMPKINS AND HOT CHOCOLATE AND HaLLOwEEEEN AND SPOOKY MOVIES AND FAIRS AND KNEE SOCKS AND PUMPKIN LATTES AND BIG BLANKETS AND COZY CUDDLY SWEATERS AND PRETTY LEAVES AND i just started crYING
"There is one scene in the book where Gus goes to a gas station, and he tries to buy a pack of cigarettes because it’s the only way he can assert his own independence after becoming very sick. He [Ansel] did that scene so much justice, and he brought his all. It was midnight when we filmed it, and he just sat there and lost it for hours. I was just sort of in awe." - Shailene Woodley
I’ve been waiting for Phil Tippett to respond to this joke
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.